Howard Miller Edinburg Grandfather Clock 611-142
Sale Call For Info
Regular price $5,399.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
USE COUPON CODE EDI23 FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT
Howard Miller Edinburg Grandfather Clock 611-142 Overview
- GRANDFATHER CLOCK: The Edinburg Clock has a classic Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers to be ideal vertical decor among a glass mirrored back, large reeded columns with turned column caps, gadroon molding, and beveled glass on the front door and sides. The swan-neck pediment has bookmatched olive ash burl overlays, and carved rosettes.
- DURABLE: This beautiful floor clock has a sturdy wood frame to relieve stress in a busy household. The timepiece has brass Arabic numerals and a silver chapter ring to stand out over a satin brass-finished illuminated dial with an astrological blue moon phase and pierced star pattern.
- CHIMES: Easily tell time with cable-driven, triple-chime German movement that plays your choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington chimes to strike ¼, ½, and ¾ chimes accordingly with full chime to strike on each hour from the banded weight shells and satin brass pendulum bob. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
- DIMENSIONS: The height of this clock is 90.75 inches (231 cm), with a width of 27.75 inches (70 cm) and a depth of 17 inches (43 cm). A key is included to have a secure lock door and adjustable levelers below the multitiered Bombe base provide stability on uneven floors. Made in the USA.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings such as curio cabinets, wine and bar furnishings, custom storage cabinets, and SmartMoves adjustable height desks.
McGuires Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
- FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
- FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
- FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
- Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
- Product Warranty: McGuires Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included.
- Availability: Ships in 2 business days.
- FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.