Howard Miller Eisenhower Grandfather Clock 611066 611-066
Sale Call For Info
Regular price $10,549.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
USE COUPON CODE EIS22 FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT
Overview of Howard Miller Eisenhower Grandfather Clock
- This grandfather clock finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. The swan neck pediment displays book-matched crotch figured veneers framed with a V-matched moving border. The pediment is further enhanced with three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and an inlaid keystone with the "Prince of Wales'' motif using maple, padauk, amaranth, and ebony veneers on a madrona burl background.
- The elaborate dial features raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres. The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial. In addition, the polished brass-finished weight shells feature decorative bands.
- The front and topside doors offer beveled glass with access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key. Four impressive columns feature large reeds and boldly carved caps that frame the distinctive door and adjoin the pediment to the base. The multi-tiered "bombe" base features canted corners with a carved molding that wraps around the entire base. A decorative cut-out completes the base.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays the choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. The grandfather clock has an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Size: Height: 92.25" (234 cm); Width: 29.5" (75 cm); Depth: 18.75" (48 cm); Weight: 222 lbs (101 kg)
McGuires Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
- FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
- FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
- FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
- Product Warranty: McGuires Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included.
Availability: Ships in 2 business days.