Howard Miller Grayland 611-244 Limited Edition Grandfather Clock
USE COUPON CODE GRA23 FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT
The Howard Miller Grayland 611-244 is a special Floor Clock that is the 89th Anniversary Edition and features special styling. Hampton Cherry finish on select solid hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance. The swan-neck pediment with carved rosettes features a book-matched olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned finial. The case also features reeded columns with carved Acanthus upper column caps, lower trim molding between lower column caps, and a sculpted door midrail with shell and vine overlay.
• The brushed nickel finished dial features corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase.
• Illuminated dial.
• Brushed nickel-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and brushed nickel-finished weight shells.
• Beveled glass on lower door, sides, and removable top side glass panels which offer easy access to the movement.
• Locking front door with plain glass on the top door.
• The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
• Free Heirloom Record Certificate with a nickel-finished capsule is included.
• Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
• Four-floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
• Cable-driven, Precision German-made Westminster chime movement requires winding only once per week. The chime on/off lever is located on the dial. Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. • Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
McGuires Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
- FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
- FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
- FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
- Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
- Product Warranty: McGuires Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included.
- Availability: Ships in 2 business days.