Howard Miller Lindsey Grandfather Clock 611046 611-046
Sale Call For Info
Regular price $6,699.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
USE COUPON CODE LIND22 FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT
Overview of Howard Miller Lindsey Grandfather Clock
- The grandfather clock is finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers. This richly decorated grandfather clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Book-matched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines. An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass-finished dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription. At the same time, the polished brass-finished pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial. This wooden clock has an embossed molding that wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout. Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels. The case is illuminated by an interior light and has a glass mirrored back.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement. A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays the choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. An automatic nighttime chime shut-off option is added to this grandfather clock.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Size: Height: 93" (236 cm); Width: 30.55" (77 cm); Depth: 18" (46 cm); Weight: 196 lbs (89 kg)
McGuires Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
- FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
- FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
- FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
- Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
- Product Warranty: McGuires Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included.
- Availability: Ships in 2 business days.
- FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.