Howard Miller Neilson Grandfather Clock 611-102 611102
Sale Call For Info
Regular price $4,799.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
USE COUPON CODE NEIL22 FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS AT CHECKOUT
Overview of Howard Miller Neilson Grandfather Clock
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and wormholes for an aged appearance. The distinctive bonnet pediment of this grandfather clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black finished Arabic numerals. The pendulum is also brushed nickel-finished and features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay. Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides. The reeded columns feature heavily detailed acanthus leaf top and bottom caps. A bombé base design features a decorative cut-out. The grandfather clock has an illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement. A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. This grandfather clock is an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Size: Height: 84.25" (214 cm); Width: 23" (58 cm); Depth: 13.75" (35 cm); Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
McGuires Clocks Benefits:
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
Note: This service does not include any clock setup (battery or mechanical movement).
- FREE Grandfather Clock Setup ($150 Value): Once your clock has been delivered, a local service center expert will go to your home to set up your clock and ensure that it is working properly. The expert will also answer any questions regarding care and maintenance.
- FREE Engraved Brass Heirloom Nameplate ($40 value): After your purchase, you will receive an online form to submit your information (name and special date).
- FREE Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule ($30 value): To document your clock's history for future generations. It comes inside a brass finished keepsake tube.
- Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days.
- Product Warranty: McGuires Clocks is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included.
- Availability: Ships in 2 business days.