Vintage Howard Miller Thomas Tompion 612-436 Mantle Clock
Sale Call For Info
Regular price $950.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
612-436 Thomas Tompion Mantel Clock by Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England's famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Hermle key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height: 18.25" (46 cm)
- Width: 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth: 8.25" (21 cm)